Friday, August 14, 2026

Symptoms. Comical poem 835 by Angela Lansbury

 


Reader surprised. Selphie photo by Angela Lansbury. Copyright.

I read a list of symptoms

I have symptoms everywhere

Don't fit my clothes. A sneezing nose

Like a high chair, I'm losing hair


Low thyroid could cause losing hair

Diabetes could cause thirst

On the other hand, it's summer

And the heat is at its worst


I'm not a hypochondriac

But I've got pains both front and back

'Though I no longer have the curse

Some things are better, others worse


I've had another birthday

And everyone's surprised

To see, despite my symptoms

That I am still alive!


I read a list of symptoms

And what you need to thrive

To sum it up, I diagnose

That I am still alive!

-ends-

Please follow my blogs. I write posts on comical poetry, travel, and dress of the day, every day. Other blogs such as the one on successful and winning speeches, are intermittent. Please share with your friends, family and colleagues links to entertaining or useful posts. 

Also take a look at my books on Amazon, and Lulu.com





No comments:

Post a Comment