Saturday, August 24, 2024

Left and Right Shoes - Choose comic poem 461 by Angela Lansbury

Now left or right

Which do you choose

First from the box

Two neutral socks


Then on the floor

Far from the door

I found my shoes

But got the blues



Two red sandals

They looked a match

Alas there was

An awrful catch


I found I did

Not have a pair

But two left shoes

I could not wear


That was something

Which did annoy

I looked again

And, oh, what joy!


Another pair of 

Two right shoes

It dis not take 

Me long to choose


I'm now wearing

One matchd pair

No longer fear

Of others' stare 


I must have bought

Two pairs in red

They found their freinds

Beside my bed


One moment's stress

I'm in a mess

A small effort

Joy of successs!


After I'd had

A little think

I matched them up

With each strap link


I'm very proud

Of what I've done

And hope that you

Enjoyed the fun.

-ends


Please share links to your favourite posts

No comments:

Post a Comment