Saturday, August 31, 2024

Security comic poem number 465 by Angela Lansbury


 Suitcases. Photo by Angela Lansbury. Copyright.

Whever you go

Wherever you are

Secure your suitcase

But also the car


A suitcase in a car

I must say

Is not safe when

Your car's towed away


You can sew a zip

Inside your pocket

But that's no use

If they take the whole jacket


So buyer beware

The thief doesn't care

He's not like Snnta

With goodies to share


If the thief is arrested

He's bailed and then

He's back at the station

Stealing again


So buyer beware

Traveller beware

Don't say no-one warned you

My dears, please take care


It isn't enough

Just to stay alive

Make sure that your chattels

Also surive


When you have travelled

To so many places

With fond memories

Of kind, smiling faces


Never confidently leave

Your bags all alone

Be glad to arrive

With your bags safe at home


Now you know what you should

And you shouldn't do

I don't know all of you

But I care about you


I hope you will heed

The words that I say

And have a safe

Barricaded, happy holiday.

-ends-

No comments:

Post a Comment