Saturday, May 25, 2024

Romania in Translation comic song 420 by Angela Lansbury




 

Romania in Translation


Romania, Romania, Romania

When was I there? I don't care


I cleary remember

September, or November or December


In Romania they make wine

You willl have a great great time


If you have a young son or daughter

They can drink some pure chilled water


You can eat a chicken leg

Plenty more, no need to beg


Treat yourself to a great treat

Savour gravy and roast meat


Bead pies hides a chicken - whole

Ladle from the casserole


They invented the pastrami

Make sure there's some left for me


Add the dark red or white wine

You will have a great, great time


Other diners they will glance

When I leap to my feet to dance


We go twirling, whirling round

My feet hardly touch the ground


Yes. dark forests look so pretty

But I like the lively city


First eat, drink, then comes after

Lots of smiles and jokes and laughter


First you work, then you play

What a way to end the day


If you have long black hair

We believe you came from there


Years ago, who can say

Go back for a holiday


Buy all drinks when the day ends

Eveyone will be your friend


When you go to Bucharest

This is not a time for rest


Some went biking, we went hiking

Had no cares, hid from the bears


I'm glad we all survived

I am glad we're all alive


Land of Dracula, you know?

That was long, long, long agao


Visitors will glady pay

See the castle, sit in cafes


Champagne in breakfast buffet

Nothing will keep me away


In the evening, a great time

Drinking red Romanian wine


Romania, Romania, Romania

Romania, Romania, Romania.!

-ends-

Aqua Carpatica Romanian mineral water, still, from Ocado online 80 p English money. You can also buy the same brand of sparkling water in a can online.


https://www.softlaunchlondon.com/the-best-romanian-restaurants-in-london/

No comments:

Post a Comment